Wednesday 22 January 2014

Purple and Pink Makeup Combination

Purple Lipsticks have been a hot trend for the last few years but we all have a hard time combining it with the right eye shadow colour. I have seen many women only combine it with black eyeshadow or a simple black eyeliner but you can play around with colours and combine your pink lipstick with an awesome purple eyeshadow with a touch of pink eyeshadow on the inner corners of your eyes and make your self look fabulous. I believe this is very intense and eye-catching makeup combination that might not be idea for day wear such as at school or work, but if you looking something for prom, attending a wedding or clubbing on the weekend, then this might be the perfect combination for you.

As you can see in the picture below, the girl in the tutorial has green eyes. Now, this shouldn’t confuse you because purple eyeshadow matches perfectly with brown eyes as well and I know that very good because I have brown eyes myself and just today tested this makeup combination on myself and looks fabulous. Give it a go and I am sure you going to fall in love with this vivid colours that are going to lighten up your face and make you look like a barbie doll!

No comments:

Post a Comment