Wednesday 22 January 2014

Orange and Black Patterned Nail Tutorial

In creating this awesome nail design, I got inspired from a patterned material that really got my attention. I love how the human brain can get so creative when it comes to something you really love and enjoy, such as nails in my case. I have been a nail art lover since I can remember and today I am sharing with you all a simple yet gorgeous orange and black nail design that I hope you will all like as much as I do. Start by applying a full coat of orange nail polish and then with a very thin brush, paint the lines in black such as shown in the first picture.

After painting the first lines, go for a second layer to make them bolder such as shown in the second picture. Now the third picture might look complicated but it is not actually. Paint the square shapes such as shown below and then paint another square inside the first ones such as shown in the forth picture. It might give the impression of being complicated but it is easier than it actually looks. Apply a top coat to give a beautiful shine and protection to your nail design and you are done! Repeat the same thing in all of your nails and you are going to see the difference. This is a very eye-catching and fabulous nail design that is worth the time and effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment