Saturday 21 December 2013

Wedding Hair Tutorial


Wedding day is one of the most important days on someone’s life-and I know that very good. Every time I see my wedding pictures, it brings tears to my eyes remembering the excitement and happiness the day was filled, but what’s even better, is the beginning of a new journey with your spouse. I believe it is important to feel and look good on your wedding day, but I don’t support the idea of going and spending thousands of dollars in a single day, and then cry it over the day after! I believe unless you can totally afford having the best dress and hairstyle. On my wedding day I had a very simple hairstyle and dress but I looked gorgeous and everyone kept saying that! I think it doesn’t matter how much you spend trying to look good, sometimes the simplest things makes you look beautiful!

This hairstyle can be created in only few easy steps and you can even create it by yourself without any extra help. All you need is some basic knowledge on braids. Start by braiding your hair such as the first four pictures indicates. You can create the braids yourself or have your best friend help you with it! After creating the braids, undo the braids (few hours later, or next day) and with the help of bobby pins secure your hair such as the 8th picture indicates. And you are ready to walk down the aisle to your prince charming!

No comments:

Post a Comment