Wednesday 4 December 2013

Rainbow Nail Tutorial

 I love rainbows and the romantic, beautiful sensation it give me when I look at one. They say after the rain comes the rainbow and after every difficult life situation is going to be light and happiness and that positive spirit was what motivated me into creating this beautiful rainbow nail tutorial. For making this nail design you will need: a sponge, different colour manicures (here I have chosen pink, purple, and paste purple), and a small size brush.

Cut the sponge into the nail size and paint three layers of manicures there such as shown in the picture below. Carefully add the sponge on the nail and move it slowly so you don’t ruin the layer. Let it dry and then apply a coat of transparent manicure to give the nail the shine and strength that it needs. I love this nail design because it is super easy and looks absolutely awesome.

In case you don’t have these three manicure colours then don’t worry; you can add any colour your like as long as they match with each other. Enjoy creating it and you will see how awesome it looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment