Friday 13 December 2013

Mirror Image Stamping Trick, Genius!

 Nail products are now one of the most sold items ever! Everyday more women are applying extra attention to their nails and that is for obvious reasons. I like my hands to look good and with chopped ugly nails, not only you don’t look like a woman but you don’t feel like one either.
I like to change the design and the colour of my nails twice a week and that is because first the nail manicure doesn’t last that long and after every shower a piece of it falls down, but also because I don’t have much time to do that even more often. But today I am going to show you how to create beautiful nail design with mirror image stamping. I am sure most of us have seen the stickers for mirrors and books, and that’s what the picture tutorial below has used. Stickers that are so small, you can actually use on your nails. I am sure you can all find these stickers at any shop, I found mine at the local shop close to my house for less then 1$.
How to do it? Apply a full coat manicure of your chosen colour and after that is dried, with small scissors cut the image stamping and place it over your nails.
Cut the left out plastic sticker and then pressure it against you nails! That is it! Beautiful design in only few minutes. Try it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment