Saturday 14 December 2013

How to Make Thin Hair Look Fuller

 Thin hair is a major problem among many men and women around the world. Everyday more we see different products being advertised that ‘swear’ to make your hair thicker/fuller, but how true is that? can these beauty product make wonders? I honestly doubt it. Although my hair id quite full, most of my friends have this problem and that’s why I did my research and found some really easy and effective ways for all men and women to make their thin hair look fuller.

1-Highlights: If you are a woman and your long thin hair is a real problem to you, considering adding some contrasting highlights to give the impression of dense hair.

2-Make Curls: thin hair is always more obvious on girls with straight hair. But now you can change that by making your hair curly!

3-Use volumizing shampoos and conditioners: try to be wise when choosing your shampoo because it has a real effect on how your hair looks like. Recently I bought a shampoo that claimed to be professional and high rated, I only used it once and throw it in the bin! Not only it made my hair too oily and sticky, but I needed a second shower straight after washing it because it made my hair looked terrible. Choose your shampoo wisely.

4-Use some hair extensions to gain volume: It might not be your real hair but is better than nothing! When thin hair is too much of a problem and nothing you do seem to work, consider adding some hair extensions. I have recently bought a ponytail on ebay for only 5$! I purchased three more soon after the first one because I just loved the product.

5-Don’t brush your hair too much: Whenever we brush our hair, small portions fall and that is because of the pressure we put in there. Always remember to never brush your hair while wet because the root is too sensible and you going to lose a lot of hair if you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment