Saturday 1 March 2014

Pumpkin Nail Art Tutorial

Not only for Halloween but simply just for fun, pumpkin can be an inseparable part of your nails for a cute and different nail art design. I love the colours this nail designs holds, it took me less than 5 minutes to make and I love the result, that’s why I am sure you are going to love it as much as I do.

- Start by apply the base coat over your nails such as indicated in the first picture, you can use base coat you like.

-Get your orange nail polish and with a thin brush paint half of a circle by the end of your nail such as shown in the second picture.

-With a brown nail polish contour the pumpkin such as indicated in the forth picture. Add the separated lines to create the idea of slices.

-With a green nail polish paint a single leaf on the side of the pumpkin such as shown in the last picture and you are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment