Saturday 1 March 2014

McQueen Bee Nail Art Tutorial

Alexander McQueen is a very familiar name for everyone that is passionate about fashion and brands. Being a big fan of McQueen I am always enthusiastic to see his new collections, not that I can afford them, but because they inspire me into creating nail designs such as the bee nail art below. This red dress has the bee prints and looks gorgeous on the model, but I believe the nail art I have created is very inspirational as well. All you will need to create this simple-yet gorgeous nail design is a red and black nail polish. Give your nails the desired shape and then apply base coat. Paint the top of the heart by the end of your nails such as shown below.

You can use a thin brush as a start to give the heart the right shape and then fill it in, or you can go directly with a normal brush but just make sure to do it slowly. Contour the heart with black nail polish and then with a dotter tool add some dots on the heart by touching two dots together such as displayed. Apply top coat and you are done! See, I told you was simple. And most important, looks awesome for this new season.

No comments:

Post a Comment