Saturday 1 March 2014

Neutral Glam Makeup

This is a glamorous makeup idea that matches with all different outfit colours and events. It is simple to create, looks very natural and can be perfect for day wear as well. I love this kind of lipstick colours; That’s why I went ahead and bought a similar one from Catrice, Ultimate colour 190 ‘the nuder, the better’. As for the eye shadow, I used the GUCCI 010 eye shadow with 9 amazing designing colours that various from bright beige do dark brown. I love these look because matches with my skin tone and makes me feel and look fresh every time I apply it.

You can create the exact same style in a very short amount of time.

-Start by applying foundation over your eyelids.

-Apply a dark shade of brown over your eyelids just to contour them.

-Blend it well with a brush.

-Apply shimmery beige/light golden eye shadow all over your eyelid.

Apply medium brown eyeshadow on your lower lashes carefully. Make sure not to overdo it though. Apply a small tough of gold litter eyeshadow in the inner corner of your eyes to make them sparkle. Black mascara and you are done! As you can see, the result is stunning!

No comments:

Post a Comment