Friday 4 April 2014

5 Minute Hair Tutorial – The Bow Bun

Beautiful hairstyles such as the bow bun below usually take time to make but this awesome hairstyle takes less than 5 minutes! The bun hairstyle is the easiest hairstyle ever, and lately the most popular one but adding a cute bow on the side makes this hairstyle unique and very trendy. Start by brushing your hair gently and then tie them into a ponytail. Create the bun as you would normally do, but leave a section of hair on the side with which you will make the cute bun. Twist the hair section around and then place the ends in the middle to create the bow. Secure it with bobby pins and you are done!

Add some hairspray to keep the design in place. You can place hair accessories over your bow to make it even more fashionable if you like but I love it as it is. I would happily create this hairstyle myself but have recently cut my hair short, therefore it is impossible for me to do it but I thought you all might find it useful. Have fun doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment